Image . Style . Baby

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

網誌

大家要記住我呢一個唔係日記, 只係一個網誌.
因為我而家對Fashion有點兒既興趣.
今日係Now.com.hk既Hompy,
入左一個about Fashion既Blog.
第一個feeling係: 好pro! 真係好貼切: 著好d
http://hompy.netvigator.com/main/page/loosefight2


佢既介紹真係好cool. 不過, 當然有copy既時候 =P
我都好想好似佢咁, 介紹下"Fashion".
我好希望我介紹得既係young, teen, etc.
當然, 我唔係介紹 LV比你. 但係我唔排除會咁做
其實我本身前個幾個禮拜就日日貼住Apple Daily既Fashion
因為真係好岩寫岩岩對上個個既Hompy
本身自己就唔係一個好有錢family, 但係有時都會睇下brand咁
唔好當我唔識野就得架啦 =) 我起碼都識下LV, Dior, YSL, Anges b, Valentino, etc.
本身我就之後想讀fashion design既, 打好個底都好wor? XD
起碼有番d"靈感", "idea" 起碼有d野係個腦海之中


想玩fashion degin既人, 我想講幾句
建議.. 1. 睇多d Fashion Show (唔係外國先有架嘛, right?)
   2. 睇多d外國既fashion magazine (eg. ELLE, Vogue... forgot)

講完啦* 最後仲有, [唔好因為要design所以先design]

9 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger fred28demarcus said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger lennymartin42728542 said...

Click Here Now Mortgage rates as low as 3.95%
$150,000 mortgage for $494/mo. Other loan amounts available. Up to 4 lenders in 24 hours.
Save money Click Here Now

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Hapi said...

Gain up to 600 visitors in a day for just one message here.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Hapi said...

Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Carlos said...

Hi! Care to x-link? I have added you already in my list. Have a nice day! http://carlos-ideas.blogspot.com

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Keyword said...

Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Hapi said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Hapi said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger rduht said...

Welcome to lineage 2 adena Our WoW Gold, wow power leveling Online Maple Story mesos Store wow gold for World Guild Wars Gold Of Warcraft power leveling, Cheap 2moon dil WoW Gold, FFXI Gil World Of lotro gold Warcraft Gold, final fantasy gil warcraft goldlord of the rings gold

 

Post a Comment

<< Home